Fit-4-U is a personal training company aimed at helping others better themselves through fitness and nutrition. We view ourselves as partners with our clients aiming to meet their goals in a more timely, efficient and effective manner than one could accomplish on their own. We strive to offer individualized attention to each client in a safe, clean and family-friendly environment.
What we have to offer
- Fit-4-U is setting the new standard in personal training. Because Fit-4-U is a private personal training studio and not a public gym, clients receive individualized attention and the convenience of setting their own schedules. And best of all…NO CROWDS! Clients at Fit-4-U are given direct contact with their trainer. That means all day access for answers to questions, nutrition advice, motivation and accountability.
- Fit-4-U holds their trainers to the highest standards. All trainers are certified through National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) and are also certified in CPR and AED. Trainers also dedicate themselves to continuing their education in fitness and nutrition.
- Clients have the option of one-on-one training, buddy sessions or small group/boot camps.
- Fit-4-U offers programs for:
- Weight loss
- Muscle toning
- Strength and conditioning
- Core and balance
- Nutritional guidance
- Fit-4-U serves clients of all ages- from teenagers to senior citizens!
Meet the team
Owner/Head Trainer: Michael Worley
Michael has been training in Edmond for nearly 5 years. He earned a Bachelor’s Degree in 2008 from the University of Central Oklahoma where he studied fitness and nutrition. Before starting his own personal training company, Michael worked at a public gym in Edmond. His experience there led him to believe there are more efficient ways for clients to achieve their fitness goals.
Trainer: Kyle Perkins
Kyle Perkins has been training with Fit-4-U since July 2011. He graduated with a Physical Education Bachelor’s degree from the University of Central Oklahoma.
Where to find us
We are located on the corner of 178th and Western in Edmond, Oklahoma in the Highland Park retail center.